About REI Roofing
Full Time Lead Rubber Roof Installer – Full-Time
Since our inception in 2001, residents in Holbrook, MA, and the surrounding areas have come to REI Roofing for more than just our renowned roofing services. Our team is experienced in the installation and repair of siding, windows & doors, and gutters. With a full-service division to handle all your asphalt, copper, metal, slate, and specialty roofing needs, REI holds itself to the highest standards – finishing each project on time, on budget, and with beautiful results.
REI Roofing’s experienced and industry certified employees are dedicated to thoroughly observing every detail of the project at hand. We turn visions into reality for homes and businesses across Eastern Massachusetts.
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our team of Roofing Specialists. At REI, we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with our Amazing Customer Service and by installing the Best Roofing Systems in the area. We are a growing and highly rated company with a mission to enable our employees to thrive in a safe, drug free, and family type of work atmosphere.
- The ideal candidate should have experience in supervising roofing crews and in being the lead installer on both residential and commercial rubber roofing projects.
- Experience with rubber, slate, and custom fabrication of copper and aluminum sheet metal is required.
- The ability to professionally communicate with our customers, lift 80 pounds, and be comfortable working at heights is also required.
- Must have a valid MA driver’s license with a clean driving record, pass a background/CORI check and have all the necessary hand tools for this position.
- REI is fully compliant with OSHA guidelines; candidates must have the OSHA 10 Certification.
Hourly Compensation: Commensurate with experience; negotiable.
Benefits Package: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, and paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday).
Please reply with resume and send to: