EVERLAST® ADVANCED COMPOSITE SIDING, Azek Exteriors Bevel Siding, & Boral TruExterior Siding.
For homeowners looking to have cedar siding without the maintenance that comes with it, we are happy to offer 3 different types of Alternative Siding: Everlast Advanced Composite Siding, Azek Exteriors Bevel Clapboard Siding, and Boral TruExterior Siding. Please contact us to find out more about these new product offerings!
ADVANTAGES OF COMPOSITE SIDING
Everlast’sadvanced composite siding is created to look like upscale natural cedar siding, but with none of the maintenance associated with real wood. Advanced composite siding outmatches wood, vinyl, and fiber cement when it comes to how little maintenance is required. Composite siding is so long-lasting that to your house will be looking stylish for decades.
WHY CHOOSE Alternative SIDING?
- Highly praised across the remodeling industry
- Unmatched performance & durability
- Uses UV-stable acrylic polymer for superior fade resistance
- Ideal for the harsh New England climate
- Will never swell, bow, rot, or be attacked by wood-boring insects
- Available in horizontal clapboard and vertical board and batten styles
- Limited lifetime warranties, including fade protection
- Top of the line return on investment
- & Much more
Contact or Call REI Roofing Today!
For industry-leading roofing services you can rely on, contact REI Roofing today. Call us if you have any questions or concerns about your roof or our services!